miércoles, 26 de septiembre de 2012

Dear FutureMe



Dear FutureMe,
Right at this moment I am 17 years old, sitting in my room at my mum´s house in Zarautz. When you read this in 2020 you will be 25 and probably missing Zarautz.
Yes, you have planed to go away to study, to meet new people and live a new experience.I hope you are in a nice place and you feel lucky to be there.Don't forget to be independent, strong, fight for the things you want and deserve.
Please, please tell me that  you keep in touch with your childhood friends and you see them often and you're still going to Zarautz every time you have a few days off to see the beach where you grew up and to visit all the people you love.
I hope you've finished the university and looking for a job on what you really like to work.
Don't be afraid to ask a question if you don't understand, it helps in the long run, trust me. Always always be thankful for all you have and what you are. Always look at the bright side of life and smile.
♥ Always Anne





3 comentarios:

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I think you are optimistic and ambitious, and I really like how you wrote the letter. I agree with you when you say that even if you make new friends and even if you travel or live abroad, you don´t want to forget your live here. I like the way you think. Good luck!

      Eliminar
  2. Ane!
    I enjoyed reading this letter to yourself. It was written very naturally, in a pleasant and easygoing style. Furthermore, it was very optimistic, which made it a pleasure to read. Nice pictures too :)

    ResponderEliminar